Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to pay tribute to my fabulous Mom's this Mother's Day. I don't think you can fully appreciate a Mom until you become one. The older I get the more I appreciate the mother's in my life for all their time, patience, love, energy, and sacrifice. I hope to be half as good of mother as my mother's are to me and my children. They are both incredible ladies that I look up to and admire in so many ways.


Mom
1. She taught me family first. She is always there willing and able to do anything and everything she can to lend support and love. We know if we need her she will be there whether it is driving kids, cleaning, or helping with some crazy project.
2. She loves the gospel. She has a strong testimony and loves to go to church each Sunday. She is a great example of magnifying her callings. She puts her whole heart into everything she does.
3. She is always willing to share her things and have whole groups over to her house. She never complains about the work or the mess. She is patient and fun to be around so kids and adults of all ages loves to hang out with her. She can outlast the grand kids most nights. She never stops.
4. She has taught me how to love unconditionally. She has always loved me and my family no matter what we may do, say or in spite of the dumb decisions we make.

Mom Jensen
1. She is a hard worker. She loves to spend hours in the garden, on the computer doing genealogy, cleaning house or working at the Temple and conference center.
2. She loves to play with the kids. She will always leave the adults and spend
some time with the kids and make them feel special and loved.
3. She loves the gospel. She loves studying and learning and is always trying to improve.
She is preparing to serve a mission and will be dedicating a year to the Lord.
4. She raised a great son.

No comments: