Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cheerleading comes to and end

My last Timpview Cheer Banquet

My Varsity Girls are: top row: Jordan Jeppeson, Chelsea Spackman, Madeline Crawley, Zoe Peterson, Madison Perry, Sarah Wilkinson, McCale Brockbank, Alexia Rawle, Emily Larson front row: Jenny Stephenson, Rachel Pugina, Jessica Owen, Savannah Thompson and Tayler Hansen (not pictured: Jemi VanLangeveld) These girls loved to work hard, loved to play hard, and new how to relax and not life enjoyable. They had so much fun together. I love and will miss them so much.

Six of My nine Guys: Reuben Christiansen, Scott Henderson, Jacob Hatch, Jeremiah Burr, Brock Matthews, Josh Hansen (not pictured: Ofa Latu, Jake Owen and Alex Moon) These boys were amazing. They are so funny that nothing was ever boring. I will love and miss them.

My Junior Varsity Girls are: Lauryn Hansen, Brooke Smith, Remi Callister, Chloe Tucker, Savannah Thompson, Sarah Wilkinson, Zoe Peterson, Toree Coleman and Mindy Case. This group was my hardworking group. They would plan extra things all the time.

My Sophomore Girls are: Mindy Case, Paige Scraznas, Jessica Young, Paige Redford, Madi Elder, Brenna Christen, Mykell Matthews and Chloe Tucker. I was only with most these girls one year, but they are such sweet girls. They love to help and are just happy.

This is me and the seniors hugging goodbye. I have been with these girls since they were freshman and they are like daughters to me.














Coach Courtney and I both left together. She was having a baby girl and I am still not sure exactly what I am doing, but I love and respect Courtney and will miss her.

I Love Madison Perry. She was an incredible Captain for a team this year and is absolutely amazing. She is more organized and mature than most adults. I will miss her.
Well, I think I repeated myself so many time with love and miss because this is a group that I really will. It was a great year.

No comments: