Friday, June 26, 2009

YEAH! BYU Nursing school here she comes.







Stephanie found out today that she was accepted into the nursing program at BYU. She can hardly wait. She called on the phone before checking her email (2:00am her time) and then opened it while we were on the phone. It was so much fun to share this experience with her. I love that we can talk on the phone. These pictures are of her in Jerusalem at the hospital she volunteers at feeding the babies. I am so jealous. The babies are adorable. That is my kind of work. We are so proud of our little girl who is almost all grown up.

3 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Congratulations Stephanie!! I am so jealous that she gets to volunteer there in Jerusalem, I would LOVE that, but I am afraid that I would want to take a whole bunch of them home with me!

Kimber said...

Congrats!!! Congrats!! That's so exciting! Steph will be one amazing nurse!!

Brad & Cindi Pearce Family said...

Way to go Steph! But I wasn't that worried!