Saturday, October 30, 2010

Matthew's Baptism!


My cute nephew Matthew was baptised today! My sister Ali and her husband are most doting parents. There kids are so lucky.



I saw on TV this cute idea to make spiderweb cupcakes for Halloween. I was so excited and then realized I can't take a halloween cupcake to a baptism so we changed it into a CTR. When we went to the grocery store to buy everything Stephanie thought we needed a back up plan. Let's just say she wasn't to confident these would turn out. No way was I getting a back up we would do whatever it took to make these work. Stephanie and I had so much fun creating and making these the night before. We made some for halloween and and some for the baptism. We were so proud of our Martha Stewartness we had to take pictures and show them off. The web and CTR are made of white chocolate.

No comments: